Monday, November 25, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!


Thanksgiving is almost here!

3 DAYS LEFT

And though this Holiday usually means it's time for families to be reunited and to come together 
It will never be flawless.
No family is perfect… and no family is normal
Everyone has that weird uncle… or is that just me ;)

Well today
not only did my brother and his family come to stay at our house
for the holidays
they came to live with us!

They drove cross-country so don't blame me for not getting some photos today!
Don't worry there will be plenty later on! haha 
Here are a few from a while back so you can get to know them 
:)

My brother John and his wife Denia



This is from one year ago.
Scarlette is two years old now! 


We are two families coming together under one roof.

Yes there may be conflict 
and yes it will be hard to go back to sharing a bathroom
(I am the youngest of four and have gotten used to "my own" things)
maybe a little spoiled i will admit...

BUT what's going to overshadow all the weird change is all the joy!
We have all been given the opportunity to cultivate relationships and memories that we will take to our grave.

Those late night ice cream runs with my sister-in-law 
to the early morning bright-eyed wake-up alarm..
my niece Scarlette 

We will be able to look back at this time with fond memories and crazy stories!

 My family is a huge thing that I am thankful for this year 
and all the years to come! 

I will always be thankful for my family
You know why?

No matter what you go through family is there until the end.


What is even more amazing though is that my family doesn't stop at blood…
I have millions of family members in Jesus Christ!
Tons of brothers and sisters who are always ready to pick me up when I fall down!
And at the head of my family 
I have my Almighty and Everlasting Heavenly Father
And you know what? 
He is the BEST Dad I could EVER ask for!
Don't believe me?
Open your eyes to the glorious riches He has for those who put their faith in Him and live to be a servant for Him alone!

You will not be disappointed


~ Psalm 7:17 ~

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;

I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High. 





 And of course strike a pose 
Whenever you get the chance!



Keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah

2 comments:

  1. All your posts are so encouraging! I love reading your blog! I can't wait to see where this goes. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole, wonderful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! What an encouragement :) Happy Thanksgiving to your fam bam too! :)

      Delete