Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Introduction To Me

 ~ Let Me Introduce Myself ~


Hello!
I am Hannah Hartman
Yes I am a crazy foodie... But no that is not the main topic for my wonderful, fantastic and creative blog. ;)



I am a passionate person. 
The things I “hunger” for are numerous and can relate to anyone whether you are 10 or 80 years old. 

Life's pleasure are so vast and wonderful to experience. 
Of course there are many hardships that every human goes through in life. Whether they concern your family, friends, work or schooling we all go through difficult times. For my blog though, I will focus on the aspects of life that bring me great joy! 





Join me as I experience the joy's of life 
and recognize that my hunger for life can only be truly satisfied by Jesus Christ, My Lord and Savior.

Always keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment