Friday, November 15, 2013

For The Love of Food

There is no sincerer love than the love of food. 
- George Bernard Shaw

~ My Hunger for Food ~

So my obsession over food is not normal. 
All my life, food has been one of my main priorities… 
Not saying I am proud of it BUT it's the truth! I enjoy food so very much!
When I eat something I particularly enjoy I wiggle or "dance" 
because of how delicious it is. 

I have had strangers come up to me 
after dinner at a wedding--
Not to say I look familiar or to say they like my dress…
but to tell me that when I was eating the pasta the whole table noticed my 
joyful countenance (dancing) and loved watching me eat.
Creepy or Endearing?
You guys decide! 

Some foods that I could not live without:

Sausage
Chips and Salsa
Soup
Acai Bowls
Chicken and Verde Enchiladas

As you can see my taste buds range from German cuisine all the way to Mexican cuisine and I am always searching for new tastes and textures!

- I hope these pictures make you salivate like they do to me -
- or inspire you to go outside of your comfort zone -


Seafood Gnocchi // Rome // Italy



Escargot // Paris // France



Ice cream // The Louvre // Paris



Acai Bowl // Made by yours truly



Keeping you satisfied (or wanting more), your girl Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment