Saturday, November 16, 2013

Debut as a Soccer Mom


~ Hunger For Family ~


This weekend I get to be a soccer mom! 
First time EVER
Nathan (my boyfriend) and I get to babysit his three younger siblings :)
With sports games and birthday parties there is never a dull moment!

Today was my debut as a soccer mom
The youngest sister (Sienna) had her last soccer game…

And if I may gloat
She was a superstar!!
The team had such a great time playing and eating the snack we brought!

Yummy watermelon and cheez-its 

Such a fun game and I couldn't help but be that person who is yelling and cheering on the team 
They are 6 and don't even keep track of the score…
I couldn't help it!
I got so into it!!










Boys will be boys // launching rubber bands


























Keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah

2 comments: