Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Rock

~ My Rock ~




I absolutely adore and love Jesus Christ! 
Jesus has saved me from eternal death by dying and shedding his blood to cover my sin. 

By doing this I am able to be in right standing with God and able to be in relationship with Him.

I say that Jesus is my rock because He is the reason I live. My all-time always and forever main hunger is for Christ!
Fortunately God created such a beautiful world. And you know what? We get to enjoy it! 

I think 
that is a huge misconception of who "Christians" are and how they act. People think we can't enjoy life, but really it's the opposite. 
I enjoy life so much and have so much joy because of the truths I know about Jesus and the sacrifice He made. 
Amazing right? 


All in all this is the reason I will have segments about my Hunger for Christ! I will leave you with a verse:

Romans 5:8-9
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!


-- Keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment