Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Era in Fashion

 "It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."

— Alexander McQueen

~ Hunger for Fashion ~

I have forever and always enjoyed clothes!
This quote by Alexander McQueen gives me hope because I am a college student. 
And the one thing that is a universal trait of college students is a lack of money!
Any one agree?? haha
So I don't have money to go buy designer clothes and shop at high end boutiques and what not.
BUT we don't have to! Especially now a days because everyone wants VINTAGE VINTAGE VINTAGE
Where do you get  that? A thrift store! We are in luck starving college students! 
No need to break the wallet for clothes you can't afford! 

~ The following are ~
a vintage red skirt
 and a 
vintage lace cream dress






Another thing I love about fashion is how personal it is. 

Everyone has their own viewpoints and rules they abide by! 
You can have such creativity when planning your style and your individual outfits because its something you can own as your!



Florence // Italy 




 San Jose // California 



One more thing!… 
I just decided to change my major. 
I was going to do Communications because honestly…

I HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS GOING TO BE

But then a few nights ago two of my friends gave me the idea of fashion. They were saying how much they knew I loved it and I talk about it all the time… why not go for it?

So I decided! I am either going to do International Business with a minor in Fashion Merchandising

OR

Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Business

I am so excited but nervous all at the same time! 
Its a huge commitment choosing what you are going to do for the rest of your life… 
sounds so daunting right?

Keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment