Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Foggy, Foggy, Foggy

What started out as a gloomy and foggy day ended in a spectacular sunset. 
A few days ago a couple of my friends and I headed down
to the beach. 
Though it is winter, it just might be my absolute favorite time of year at the beach. 
With the beach clear of crowds and the weather a perfect mild temperature it is easy to enjoy yourself surrounded by sand. 

I took my new beloved camera with me and couldn't wait to snap some pictures! 
The guys played bocce ball while Jasmine and I stayed behind talking and laughing.

After the guys played we all headed up to our cars. 
As I looked back at the ocean the fog slowly lifted, as it did a beautiful sunset emerged. 
And fortunately I had my handy dandy camera to show the magnificence of Gods creation!

Enjoy :)















Keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment