Wednesday, January 1, 2014

From One to the Next

From One Year to the Next!

This last year was filled with adventure and new things!
In the beginning of last year I had the amazing opportunity to study abroad in Oxford, England. 
I was able to go outside of England to Spain, Italy, France and Whales during my 10 weeks abroad!


All good things have to come to an end though, but I came home to good things as well. 
With an outstanding family and the best boyfriend, coming home was met with so much joy!

During the summer I went to Costa Rica with my church, South Shores in Dana Point California. 
While we worked at a camp doing maintenance, we were also able to form relationships with children from a local squatters village. 
Though there was a language barrier it didn't stop anyone from relaying the joy that Christ gives us, but not only that, but they showed us how to be joyful with the simplest of things. 


After reminiscing about the highlights of my last year, ringing in the New Year was filled with the anticipation for what 2014 will hold for me, my family and my friends.

From morning to night I celebrated!
Starting with some paddle boarding in San Clemente with my boyfriend Nathan, we finished the year with a kiss at the strike of 12!













After we paddled to Seal Rock at Riviera Beach 
we joined our friends for fireworks and fun!


























 Happy Happy New Year my friends!!

Hannah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment