Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Christmas Carol


A play that screams the holiday season is 


A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

This December I had the opportunity to see the play 
twice!
Once with my sister and her family and another time celebrating one of my friends birthday and
carrying on a tradition of him seeing it every year!
This year was his 17th time.

Both times the cast did a magnificent job portraying the characters that Dickens so cleverly concocted. 

I saw the play at the South Coast Repertory.
This year was their 50th showing of A Christmas Carol

For the first showing with my sisters family, 
the Repertory hosted a dinner before hand with delicious Asian inspired cuisine. 
During intermission they provided refreshments and dessert 
and soon after we left because Emma (my niece) was getting very sleepy!

















                             














But no worries! 
Just two weeks later I was back again to see it with my boyfriend and friends!
All the way through :)



















Keeping you satisfied, your girl Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment